Aid offices in Germany

Where to get help with your German Rail Pass

Do you need help on how to use the German Rail Pass and taking trains across Germany? Then visit an aid office at one of the train stations listed below. These offices usually have sign with 'Reisezentrum'. You will find English-speaking staff at most locations.